links

Saturday, October 30, 2010

100 Faces Project


Incase anyone was wondering... the 100 Faces portfolio is for a project I've been working on. It's going to consist of obviously 100 different faces, but different faces from all around the Hampton Roads area. I'm doing this project to show people how diverse and unique the culture in our cities are.

All of these Images are going to be shot using a Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 at f/1.4 for a shallow depth of field. I love the shallow depth of field because it creates isolation between features on the persons face and for this project, I will be focusing mainly on the eyes.


At the end of the project of 100 faces I'm going to get it printed and enter it in some local art/photography shows. There is even a thought of making it a book so I'll keep you informed when I get closer to that time!

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Can't wait to see it finished. I want a copy of the book!

    p.s. I'll layout your book for you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete